Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Got Ghost?

I will be doing a brief 'solo' EVP session at one of the empty houses.

I am testing out my friend, Brian Calek's 'Reverse' EVP hypothesis. What does this term mean? In order to understand this, you have to imagine Led Zeppelin's famous 'hidden' message in the song 'Stairway to Heaven'.

It has been confirmed that by playing the music in 'reverse', there is a whole new meaning to the message in the lyrics used. This is what Reverse EVP is all about.

Besides conducting that, I will also be trying out two new devices; a laser grid and a spirit box, which is similar to our 'Ghost Box'.

I will explain the uses of these devices during my solo session in the video. Until then, stay tuned. Please do not forget to subscribe, and also comment on our youtube channel and right here and tell me what your thoughts are.

Shariff
Lead Investigator

Post a Comment